Adopt An Owl
While you can’t keep a Burrowing Owl as a pet, you can symbolically “adopt” a Cape Coral, Florida Burrowing Owl, and at the same time help protect this adorable little species of special concern.
Part of the proceeds from the Adopt-An-Owl program will be donated to Cape Coral Friends of Wildlife, a volunteer organization that is dedicated to the preservation and protection of the Burrowing Owls found in Cape Coral and the surrounding areas.
This makes a perfect gift for holidays, birthdays, or any special occasion…for a friend or yourself.
With your adoption you will receive:
1. A letter will be sent to the adopter giving the location of the Burrowing Owl they have adopted.
2. A full color adoption certificate suitable for framing.
3. A photograph of the owl you have adopted.
The cost for the adoption package is $10.00 + $6.25 priority shipping for 2-day delivery. Standard postage for 3-5 days is $3.00
Please contact me by email to order the adoption package.
Send correspondence to: email@example.com
The information I will need is:
- The full name of the person that will be on the certificate.
- Whether they are an adult or child.
- A little about the person, especially why they like owls.
- An address where the paperwork is to be sent.
It takes approximately one week to process the paperwork.